The Windows 11 see was made accessible to users a couple of months prior. The new OS will just sudden spike in demand for 64-bit machines, has a spic and span UI, and now has an authority release date.
Windows 11 release date
- Microsoft has announced the authority release date for Windows 11; October 5, 2021.
According to the Windows release blog;
Today, we are thrilled to announce Windows 11 will start to become available on October 5, 2021. On this day, the free upgrade to Windows 11 will begin rolling out to eligible Windows 10 PCs and PCs that come pre-loaded with Windows 11 will start to become available for purchase.
The declaration clears a couple of things up for users looking to move up to Windows 11.
- Windows 10 users will actually want to move up to Windows 11 free of charge.
- Laptops and desktops that accompany Windows 11 pre-installed will be accessible by the release date.
- Users with shiny new PCs, and no OS installed on them, will actually want to purchase a fresh out of the box new permit for Windows 11
Similarly, as with highlight updates for Windows 10, Windows 11 will carry out leisurely to Windows 10 users who need to move up to the OS. This means;
Windows 11 will be accessible to a sub-segment of all Windows 10 users starting October 5, 2021.
Within a little while, the carry-out will grow and Windows 11 will be presented as a free move up to more Windows 10 users by means of Windows update.
Windows 11 will finish carry out by June/July 2022.
How to move up to Windows 11 from Windows 10
When Windows 11 is by and largely accessible to all users, Windows 10 users will actually want to move up to Windows 11 through Windows Update.
- Open the Settings app with the Win+I console easy route.
- Go to Update and Security.
- Select Windows Update.
- Click Check for an update.
- Download the Windows 11 update and install it.
Windows 11 Media creation tool
Microsoft has not revealed whether or not a media creation tool will be accessible for Windows 11. It will probably release a tool like Windows 10 Media Creation Tool a brief time after Windows 11 has been created accessible so users can install the OS new if they need to.
Actually, look at PC qualification
Windows 11 will be made accessible to qualified devices. As a rule, if you have TPM 2.0 or later and UEFI/Secure Boot, your laptop is probably going to be qualified for the redesign. To determine other equipment necessities, you can look at the prerequisites released by Microsoft. You can likewise take a stab at using the Why not Windows 11 app to perceive any reason why your device may not be qualified.
Ensure you have basically 20GB free space on your Windows drive before you download and install the update.