Scheduling messages is a relic of days gone by, now individuals like to schedule text messages on Android to ensure their beneficiary gets the message when they are liberated from their bustling schedule. It’s exceptionally helpful for people or corporates to send scheduled messages, particularly about any gathering, occasion, or birthday wishes. Here is how you can do it too!
It is no new thing that everyone is occupied with their own time schedule. Regardless of whether it’s our family, companions, associates, or whoever it very well maybe, every one of us has a different everyday practice. Now guess you need to send them some message, yet you additionally need them to get it at their accessible time, so they don’t miss it out. You may want to schedule your text at the appropriate time. Indeed, you can do it effectively on your smartphones now.
Recently, Android was not notable for such highlights. However, now a good number of phones have presented this message schedule highlight with their default informing application. Besides, there are further ways that make this more proficient and simple to-do stuff. If you need to know how you can schedule text messages on Android, this article will definitely take care of you.
How To Schedule Text Messages on Android
All things considered, a few phones, like Samsung, have the message booking highlight included with their default informing apps. However, most devices actually come up short on this component, yet you can use an outsider app to meet your necessities. Here, we will be taking a gander at the two methods to schedule messages on your Android device.
Steps for scheduling Text Messages on your Samsung Device:
Open the default informing app on your device.
- Type your text message and add the sender’s name.
- Once your message is prepared to set, click on the ‘+‘ icon adjacent to your message box, or click on the menu icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Schedule Message‘.
- Put it down on the calendar and time.
- At last, hit the send button. The collector will get your message at the scheduled time.
Other than Samsung, there is an extremely predetermined number of phones that present this element with their ordinary informing apps.
Schedule Text Messages by means of Third-Party apps
If you are using other Android phones that don’t give you this option, of course, you can use an outsider application on your device to schedule your messages.
Schedulling Text Messages on Telegram
- Open the Telegram app on your device.
- Now, open the talk window of the person you need to text to.
- Type your message on the message box.
- Press and hold the ‘Send’ button until a menu appears on your screen.
- Click on ‘Schedule Message‘.
- Set your favored date and time.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Send’ button. Your message will be sent at its scheduled time.
Furthermore, you can likewise use other apps, for example, Pulse SMS to send scheduled messages. The steps to send scheduled text messages in Pulse SMS are practically equivalent to that of Telegram.
In this way, these were the least demanding approaches to schedule text messages on Android. Unquestionably, having this component of course makes it more adaptable and agreeable. However, outsider apps, for example, Telegram does a similarly good work of planning appropriate time for your messages. What’s more, on the off chance that you do not have this element in your default system and neither need to use an outsider app, the only solution is to set text updates from time to time so you can send your messages at your adaptable timings.