Google Meet is perhaps the most adaptable online web conferencing tool you can use free of charge. It is not difficult to set up, simple to join a meeting, and a meeting can most recent an hour with up to 100 members.
From various perspectives, Google Meet destroys the opposition basically because its meetings can be longer and because it is not difficult to use.
Fix Google Meet grid view isn’t working
A solitary Google Meet meeting can have anyplace between 3-100 members with the expectation of complimentary users. You can use it for little workshops and training, just as modestly estimated town-lobby-style meetings.
Google Meet has a grid view that permits users to see up to 49 individuals at the same time in a grid design. The design will highlight user’s profile pictures if the camera is off, and their camera feeds if it is on.
Also see: How to Download Google Meet
If you’re in a Google Meet meeting with an enormous number of members, yet the grid view isn’t appearing, this is what you can do to fix it.
1. Enable grid view
Grid view ought to in a perfect world kick in when you have countless members be that as it may, as a matter of course, Google Meet chooses for you when to show a grid, and when not to. It’s conceivable it doesn’t think you need the grid view. You can undoubtedly constrain Google Meet to use grid view for this situation.
- In a Google Meet meeting;
- Click the more options button (three dabs) on the bottom controls bar.
- Select Change design from the menu.
- Select the Tiled design.
- The grid view will be enabled.
2. Unpin a member
Google Meet permits users to pin any member. This will make it with the goal that their thumbnail/camera feed is consistently noticeable to you. It might meddle with the grid view if the quantity of members doesn’t amount to a number that will make for a sensibly estimated grid.
- In a Google Meet meeting;
- Open the member’s list by clicking the symbol on the bottom.
- Select the more options button (three dabs) close to the part that you’ve stuck.
- Select the Unpin option from the menu.
3. Use a Chrome expansion
If all else comes up short, you’re as yet incapable to get the grid view in Google Meet, you can compel it by using the Chrome program and installing the Google Meet Grid View augmentation.
- Stop/leave the Google Meet meeting.
- Open Chrome and install the Google Meet Grid View expansion from the Chrome Web Store.
- Join the Google Meet meeting once more.
- Use the augmentation’s toggle to enable grid view.
The grid view is extraordinary for enormous meetings yet you can likewise have a go at using the Sidebar view to view all meeting members. It’s a particularly decent option if you need to stick a couple of members who may meddle with the grid view.