The DirecTV Error Code 721 has become a common issue with a lot of users nowadays. According to the endured users, while they attempt to see a channel, set of channels, or live streaming, they wind up getting the “Error Code: 721. Channel Not Purchased“. The said error just means, your recipient isn’t getting the program data from Direct TV or the channel you are attempting to watch excluded from your DirecTV subscription package.
Directv Error Code 721 isn’t staying on your system for long as there is a fast and viable way for disposing of the same. However, before we leap to the fixes, here are a couple of things users should follow. For additional details, have a peer down at the article underneath:
Things to guarantee prior to getting into the fix for DirecTV Error Code 721
- First and foremost, make sure the DirecTV subscription package has the channel in your DirecTV arrangement.
- Secondly, if you have issues with a 4K channel, then guarantee that your TV can yield 4K content and your account has a 4K subscription.
- Thirdly, users who have as of late purchased a DirecTV subscription package should wait for 24 hours and then check again.
- Lastly, check if your device is compatible with DirecTV. Also, if you are an SD collector user, guarantee that the recipient is compatible with DirecTV.
Fix for DirecTV Error Code 721
FIX: Refresh Your DirecTV Service and Restart Your Receiver Box
While your collector box fails to get the program information for a channel or set of channels, it can trigger the DirecTV Error Code 721. Here the main solution is to invigorate your DirecTV administration and then restart the beneficiary box. For doing as such, follow the steps given underneath:
For our DirecTV Service:
- First and foremost, navigate to the account page on the DirecTV site from any internet browser.
- There sign in using your account credentials and then click on the in addition to icon directly under the My DirecTV.
- Further, select your plan and then click on theManageMyPlanlink.
- Now navigate to Manage and Learn About Equipment and then check whether you can track down the problematic collector recorded there.
- If indeed, then click on Refresh service and then wait for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, check if the DirecTV Error Code 721 got settled.
For Restarting Your Receiver Box:
- Initially, power off your recipient and then unplug the power string from the attachment.
- Now take a 15 to 20 seconds gap and then fitting back the force string of the recipient.
- Further, press the red button on the collector and then let it restart.
- Now check if the DirecTV Error Code 721 got settled. If not, then revive your DirecTV administration, and it will conceivably resolve the error.
If the error actually continues to trouble you then,
- Check if setting up a manual recording tackles the said error.
Or then again
- Use a B Band Converter with your recipient, and it will help.
The fast and easy fix explained above will help you in settling the DirecTV Error Code 721 for all the users. While you see the said error code in your system, it’s anything but a sign from DirecTV indicating the issues which are because of the collector or different components; hence it is the point at which you should venture up and resolve it.
At the finish of the article, we trust that you will track down all the information mentioned above as accommodating and relevant. After reading this article, if you have any questions or feedback, please compose the remark in the underneath remark box.