Deathloop is a recently delivered activity experience computer game in September 2021 that has been created by Arkane Studios and distributed by Bethesda Softworks. The title has been extraordinarily delivered for Windows and PlayStation 5 stages. Now, if you’ve as of now got an opportunity to play this game, you might have experienced Deathloop Error 0xC0000005 Access Violation. If thus, you can look at this manual to fix it.
All things considered, this is an error that has been continually causing the game to crash, leaving players scratching their heads in the center that what’s really happened. In spite of the fact that your PC is viable enough with the system prerequisites and you’ve designed suggested settings according to your inclination or illustrations execution, the odds are high that you’re experiencing this issue.
Fix: Deathloop Error 0xC0000005 Access Violation
Fortunately, there are a few potential workarounds referenced beneath that should fix your concern at all. In this way, right away, we should bounce into the aide beneath.
1. Enable V-Sync
VSync or Vertical Sync include is an illustrations innovation that is intended to match up the edge pace of the game with the revive pace of the monitor screen parallelly so you will not see too many slacks, errors, or edge drops while exceptional gaming meetings. It appears to be that the access violation error on Deathloop is very identified with the V-Sync (Vertical Sync) include on your Windows PC.
Generally, the V-Sync highlight causes issues with the lower FPS count or messes up or slamming issues. However, if on the off chance that, you’ve turned off the V-Sync option for Deathloop then the odds are very applicable that it’s really causing Error 0xC0000005. Try to enable V-Sync for the Deathloop title.
For NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card:
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel > Select Manage 3D Settings.
- Go to Global Settings > Select Max Frame Rate.
- Now, set it to 60 FPS > Go to Program Settings.
- Select the Deathloop.exe application file from the rundown of projects.
- Set Preferred Refresh Rate to Highest Available.
- Then set Vertical Sync to ON.
- Try to reboot your PC to change impacts right away.
For AMD Radeon Graphics Card:
- Go to the AMD Radeon app > Click on the Gaming tab.
- Select Global Graphics > Click on Radeon Chill.
- Set the most extreme FPS to 60.
- At last, set Vertical Refresh to Always On.
- Make a point to restart your PC to apply changes right away.
2. Set Higher FPS
It’s additionally worth prescribing to set a higher FPS to rely on the game settings menu to check if that works for you or not. Continue to this method provided that your PC arrangement is very good quality and fit to run games at 120 FPS greatest. To do this:
- Open the Deathloop game first > Go to Options.
- Click on the Visuals tab > Turn Off the VSync option.
- At last, set 120 FPS in the FPS Limiter area.
- Save changes and restart the game.
3. Really take a look at System Requirements
However, if you’re actually having issues with the access violation error then make a point to check whether your PC design is meeting the system prerequisites of the Deathloop game or not. If you don’t know concerning that, make a point to look at the rundown underneath.
- Operating system: 64 bit Windows 10 variant 1909 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 12 GB
- Designs: Nvidia GTX 1060 (6GB) or AMD Radeon RX 580 (8GB)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 30 GB accessible space (HDD)
- Operating system: 64 bit Windows 10 rendition 1909 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- Memory: 16 GB
- Designs: Nvidia RTX 2060 (6GB) or AMD Radeon RX 5700 (8GB)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 30 GB accessible space (SSD)
At long last, if you’re actually getting disturbed by the Deathloop Error 0xC0000005 Access Violation then we’ll prescribe you to contact Bethesda Support for additional help.
That is it, folks. We expect this aide was useful to you. For additional inquiries, you can remark underneath.