Realme devices are getting so much well known these days because of their cost to equipment specification proportion separated from improved provisions and the tough contest to other financial plan or mid-spending plan fragment smartphone brands. Already smartphone OEMs give a basic compacted firmware file to extract however now OEMs offer OZIP, BIN, and so on designs. If you’re a Realme device user, you can actually take a look at How to Extract Boot Image from Realme Firmware.
Because of Android customizations, users are keener on flashing outsider firmware, installing modules, installing root access through Magisk, and so on Clearly, your device will have a superpower in the wake of empowering root access on it. However, having root using Magisk requires a stock boot image file of the stock firmware. That is the reason extracting the OZIP design Realme stock ROM file is fundamental if you need to get the stock boot.img file, merchant fix, and so on
- 1 Steps to Extract Boot Image From Realme OZIP Firmware
For what reason do we require a boot image?
As we’ve recently referenced in the above section, the stock boot.img file is needed to be fixed by means of the Magisk Manager app on your Android device and afterward, you can install root through flashing that fixed boot image file using the Fastboot order. Thus, boot.img file is quite possibly the main part if you would prefer not to use TWRP recovery.
A lot of users for the most part really like to go with the Magisk rooting measure rather than flashing Magisk Installer ZIP by means of TWRP. Stock Boot Image file is a fundamental piece of the firmware file that incorporates a bunch of codes to be run on the device each time you turn on your phone. Therefore, it generally accompanies the stock firmware file from the maker in a compacted file. For Realme and OPPO devices, it’s packed in OZIP design.
Steps to Extract Boot Image From Realme OZIP Firmware
Of course, this method additionally goes through several necessities that we’ve referenced underneath. Appropriately follow and execute all steps individually as referenced in this article.
Caution: We will not be considered liable for any sort of blunder or harm that might happen on your device by following this aide. This aide is applicable for Realme devices just and guarantees to take a total data reinforcement prior to doing whatever else. You should know what you’re doing and continue in your own danger.
- Most importantly, you’ll require a PC and a USB data link to connect your handset with the PC.
- Second, make a point to download the most recent Python software on your PC.
- Then, download the OZIP DecryptTool (Github link).
- Head over to this link and click on the Code option > Click the Download ZIP button to start the download.
- Then download the Realme Stock Firmware for your specific device model on the PC.
- Now, you’re prepared to follow extract steps to effectively extract the OZIP firmware file.
Step 1: Install Python on PC:
- Whenever you have downloaded it on your PC, try to install it very much like other Windows apps.
- Tap the Install Now button to install it and adhere to the on-screen directions.
- Whenever installation is done, you’ll see the ‘Arrangement was fruitful’ screen. Now, click on Close to leave the window.
Step 2: Extract OZIP Decrypt Tool:
- In the wake of installing the python, you can extract the ozip_decrypt_tool hurdle to your python folder:
- Simply open the downloaded compress file and select the 4 files and extract it to the python area given previously.
- In the wake of moving those 4 files, it’ll resemble the screen capture underneath.
Step 3: Run Command Prompt:
Head over to the Python area
- Now, click on the URL area and type CMD, and hit Enter to open the Command Prompt window.
Step 4: Installing Pycryptodome and Docopt
- If you have opened the order prompt screen, then now we need to install the Pycryptodome and Docopt by composing the accompanying order. You can copy-glue the order to your cmd window.
- In the first place, install the Pycryptodome by executing the order beneath:
python -m pip install pycryptodome
- If it shows an effectively installed screen, you would now be able to enter the following order to install the docopt:
python -m pip install docopt
- After effectively installing both, you can follow the subsequent Step to extract the Realme OZIP Stock ROM file.
Step 5: Installing Extract OZIP Firmware:
Ensure you’ve moved the firmware ozip file to the installed python folder area. Once moved, take a stab at renaming the ozip file name to something like realme.ozip or firmware.ozip (for instance).
- Once done, you should run the accompanying order to unscramble the ozip and make a standard compress file of it.
python ozipdecrypt.py realme.ozip
- Now, you can open the installed python directory and check for the recently made compress file (changed over from OZIP). Thus, it should look like realme.zip [Whatever you renamed the ozip file previously, the change over compress will show the equivalent name]
- Simply open the compressed file or extract it into a different folder that will contain all the inward firmware and system files like a stock boot.img, seller fix file, system fix, and so forth
- You’re finished. Now, if you just need the stock boot.img file for Magisk rooting then essentially copy/glue the boot.img file to a different area as a reinforcement.
- At long last, start fixing the boot.img file with Magisk.
This is how you can extract all files including the stock boot image file from the Realme Stock Firmware (OZIP) file.
That is it, folks. We expect this aide was useful to you. For further inquiries, you can remark underneath.