After the authority launch of iOS 15 at WWDC 2021, numerous extraordinary highlights are added to iOS 15, like iMessage and FaceTime. Besides, Apple gives an update to make their security includes strongly because, obviously, Apple never compromises their users’ protection. However, barely any issues are concocting Facetime and its administrations in the iOS 15 beta update. In this topic, we will attempt to investigate this issue and track down every conceivable solution.
iOS 15 beta update is accessible to all models of the iPhone 12 series from the iPhone 6s till now. Aside from the system update, apps, for example, iMessage and Facetime got new highlights and more upgrades. Now Facetime upholds sharing links, paying attention to music, sharing music tracks, PIP mode, and content sharing too. However, numerous users are detailing that they are confronting a few issues as their Facetime isn’t working in the iOS 15 beta update, and they can’t appreciate all the previously mentioned highlights.
FaceTime Not Working on iOS 15 Beta, How to Fix It?
With the underlying rollout of the iOS 15 beta update for every one of the competent devices, numerous users are detailing that they can’t use Facetime highlights and video calling highlights. While using Facetime to call someone, the screen goes clear or freezes, and users cannot use it appropriately. Numerous users report the issue on Apple’s people group page, and the developers are as of now working on the fixes, and it will fix in the forthcoming update. If you are additionally having a similar issue, then here is the fix.
Step To Fix iOS 15 FaceTime Waiting For Activation Issue
Go to the iPhone home screen and launch the Settings app.
- Look down and tap on FaceTime and tap on Next in FaceTime.
- Now tap on “Use your Apple ID for FaceTime.”
- Tap on Sign In to use your Apple ID.
- From that point onward, sit tight for a couple to ten seconds. Then explore the home screen, open the Settings app, and then FaceTime.
- Stand by till FaceTime is signed in with your Apple ID. Now, power closes all the apps tabs and then opens the FaceTime app.
If the Facetime issue is rectified, use every one of the new features of Facetime in iOS 15 on your device. If the Facetime issue is as yet not settled, then check the underneath methods.
Fix FaceTime issue on iOS 15 by Removing Emoji from Contact Name
According to the delivery notes from apple, you need to eliminate the emoticon from the contact to fix this issue. To apply this, here are the interaction.
- Open Contact App on your Apple device.
- Now tap on Edit in the top right corner of the app.
- From that point onward, in the alter mode, select the contact name.
- Then delete the emoticon in the contact name and tap on done.
Now, Open the exposure app and attempt to call the altered contact again, and check if it is working.