The Windows Store application has an unassuming library of applications. A large number of the applications in the store have work area forms that clients like over the UWP variant. All things considered, you will in any case discover a lot of applications that you can just get from the Microsoft Store.
Fix: Can’t install apps from Microsoft Store on Windows 11
The Microsoft Store application is a stock UWP application. It’s introduced when Windows 10 and it utilizes the Microsoft account that you’ve added to Windows 10 to download applications. The store application isn’t the most steady application that Microsoft has created. It runs into issues and in some cases, applications don’t download by any stretch of the imagination. In case you can’t download an application from the Microsoft Store, attempt the fixes underneath.
1. Run the Store troubleshooter
Microsoft realizes that store application misbehaves every now and then. It has an inherent troubleshooter for the Store application.
- Open the Settings application with the Win+I console easy route.
- Go to Update and security.
- Select the Troubleshoot tab.
- Snap Additional troubleshooters.
- Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
- Apply all fixes that it suggests.
2. Enable Windows Defender firewall
You should have a Windows Defender firewall empowered to download applications from the Microsoft Store.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to System and security>Windows firewall.
- In the section on the left, click Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Turn the firewall on for both public and private organizations.
3. Check Date and Time
Ensure the date and time on your framework is right. In case it isn’t, you will experience difficulty introducing applications from the Microsoft Store.
- Open the Settings application with the Win+I console alternate way.
- Go to Time and Language.
- Go to the Date and Time tab.
- Enable Set time automatically.
4. Reset Store application
You can reset the Windows Store application. You will not lose any information all the while and you will not need to add your Microsoft record to the store application once more.
- Tap the Win+R console easy route to open the run box.
- In the run box, enter wsreset and tap Enter.
- A Command Prompt window will open and close.
- The Microsoft Store application will open and close.
- Once the application closes, you can open it again and introduce applications from it.
Also see: How to Fix Eastward Crash on PC
The Microsoft Store application sets aside little effort to really begin downloading an application. This has nothing to do with your association speed yet with the store application and its association with Microsoft’s servers. You might see the application trapped in the ‘getting permit’ state for some time however you for the most part need to endure it. The download will begin ultimately.