Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) players are having issues with the arbitrary glitches or a portion of the likely bugs for some time after using the early access construct. We ought to likewise specify that Krafton has sent Android device information of the players quietly to China workers, uncovered by IGN India as of late. Now, the Battleground Mobile India Maps Not Downloading Problem is getting one of the significant migraines too.
A lot of players have started announcing that the resuscitated PUBG Mobile adaptation ‘Battlegrounds Mobile India’ is forestalling them to download in-game maps and caused matchmaking blunders while in the ongoing interaction. At first, the issue was seen in the Orange map, now it appears to be that the Arcade mode likewise remembered for the rundown.
Fix: Battleground Mobile India Maps Not Downloading Problem
Krafton has recently delivered a hotfix for this issue and referenced it on their authority handles. It appears to be that the maps not downloading issue and the matchmaking mistake has been fixed now. In this way, make a point to update your in-game bundle substance or assets appropriately to fix it. Here we’ve shared every one of the potential ways that you can follow.
Method 01: Use ‘Routine Repair’
- To begin with, launch the BGMI game on your Android device.
- Tap on the bolt symbol at the base right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings > Select Log Out.
- Whenever you’re logged out of your record, tap on the Repair button from the stacking screen.
- Make a point to enable or checkmark the Routine Repair box.
- Then tap on OK to save changes.
- When the customer has been fixed, you should open the game once more.
- Now, the separate hotfix fix will be installed automatically.
- Presto! It’ll be a great idea to go.
In any case, if you’re as yet unfit to fix the maps not downloading issue on your Android handset, then try to follow the following method beneath.
Method 02: Delete PAK Files
For your straightforwardness, we’ve given the video guide that you can look at. Then again, you can peruse the bit by bit guide beneath.
Also see: How to Save Profile Picture in Discord
Most importantly, head over to the Google Play Store and quest for ZArchiver or you can straightforwardly click on this link.
- Now, tap on Install, and stand by until it gets installed totally on your Android device.
- Tap on Open > Tap on the Android folder > Go to the Data folder.
- Then, look down the rundown, and tap on the com.pubg.imobile folder.
- Here you’ll need to open the files folder > Tap on the TGPA folder.
- Then tap on the ShadowTrackerExtra folder > Now, tap on the ShadowTrackerExtra folder by and by.
- Open the Saved folder > Tap on the Paks folder.
- Look down the rundown inside the Paks folder and here you can see a lot of .pak expansion files.
You simply need to choose just 03 (three) .pak expansion files from the rundown. Select the accompanying three files separately.
- Make a point to choose every one of the three referenced .pak expansion files together and Delete them from your device.
- If prompted, simply tap on Yes to affirm and finish the erasing cycle.
- When erased each of the three pak files, you would now be able to run the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) game on your handset.
- After stacking the BGMI game on the principal screen, tap on the maps option from the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the guide downloading button or retry button and check if the maps are getting downloaded.
- Every one of the maps will be downloaded individually.
That is it, folks. We expect this aide was useful to you. For extra inquiries, you can remark underneath.